What can I tell you, I consider myself to be a very happy person. Very energetic and outgoing. I love to spend time with my friends as much as I can, and I love to make people laugh; It usually just happens because of how I act and do things, and the things I say...
I am married to a wonderful man who is soon to become a Lawyer. We have been married one year and nine months!!!
I absolutely love children. I think children are the closest beings to God, therefore teaching these amazing little people will be a privilege and an honor when I finish school and graduate as an Elementary Education Teacher.
My biggest dream is to become a MOM!!! and be able to share all I have learned throughout my life with my children.
I am a 100% Colombian. I was born and raised in Colombia and am very proud be what I am.
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am very blessed to have the truth in my life and know what my purpose in this life is.
No comments:
Post a Comment