Today in class we learned about Google Earth and I learned how to make a project in which I can show and contrast different things. For example, I can show the weather at different locations. Or I can teach about volcanoes and show on the globe where each volcano is located as well as have a small description about the volcano's history; pictures can also be added to show what the volcano looks like. I think that this tool will be very useful whenever I want to teach a subject which has a lot of information because I can summarize tons of information and teach about it in less time as well as in a more enjoyable way.
This is the link I found that will help me teach about volcanoes. It list a large number of volcanoes, their locations, a picture of each, and a small description of the volcano and its history. So using this Google earth will facilitate my instruction about the volcano history and locations as well as facts.
link to volcano Google Earth
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment