Saturday, September 27, 2008
What I learned from other articles
I really liked looking at other people's articles. All of them were so different. They each did their articles in their own unique way. I was really impressed as to how each person went about doing their activities and taking pictures. I learned how to do different activities to teach a variety of subjects to children in a fun way. I also learned that as teachers we need to take advantage of the technology that is available to us. I also learned that there is not just one way of teaching a subject, or a lesson. In fact, there are so many ways to teach something that I think I will find it hard to choose just one, or to decide on how I want to teach. I am really glad that I was able to do this assignment and also look at what other people did, and now know about the many different ways that I can teach my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment