Friday, December 12, 2008

Final PLE posting

* What was the most valuable aspect to you of creating a Personal Learning Environment?
First of all, I didn't know how to make one and well now I do. I even made one for my husband and I. So, just the fact that I know how to make one now is very valuable to me. Also being able to share different projects and other things with other people was really good. I really liked being able to see what other people were working on and how they did their projects and such.
* What did you like least about the Personal Learning Environment?
You know what, I don't think I disliked anything. Like I said I am so happy that I know how to make on now.
* Comment on the likelihood of your using a blog or wiki for personal or educational purposes in the future.
Well, I touched on this a little bit, but for my personal use I am already using a blog. I thin that this is a great way to keep in touch with people all over. I don't know if I will use it for educational purposes. Maybe I will, to post announcements that the parents can look at. I think that this could be a good way to use a blog. But, who knows if that's ok with the school I'll teach at.

No comments: