What technology use and attitudes did I see modeled?
This week I didn't see much technology use, except that my teacher takes role on the computer. She also does a lunch count in the computer so that the people in the cafeteria know exactly how many students will be eating lunch from school.
What was my own experience trying to use technology in this setting?
Not much, as the first week, I only obeserved and helped my mentor teacher with little assignments. I did have a tour of the school and saw the different part of the school where I would have access to technology like the computer labs, and the grizzly denn which holds a projector and a white screen.
Share 1 idea that you have for using technology for a lesson or content area that you observed being taught this week.
I started thinking early of how I oculd incorporate technology into my lessons and I decided to teach a read aloud and incorporate technology in it. I will scan the pages from the book and make a power point presentation about the book. I will take my class to the grizzly denn and do my presentation there, where they can see the print of the book clearly. I think that it will be very effective to do this, and it will be different because technology is not used very much to teach in the classroom. Hopefully it goes well.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment