Saturday, September 13, 2008
Web 2.0- Week 2
I am so happy to have learned about the Web 2.0 tools. I am really amazed at how many things I will be able to do over the internet to make my teaching experience a lot more enjoyble. Having the RSS tools will most definitely help me keep up with educational news. I think that it will help me be more prepared as a teacher if I know what things are being expected of me. The goodreads will come in handy when I need to search for a book. It will also help me organize the books that I might want my students to read in class and give them a good idea of what the book is about and how I thought it could help them. I think that if I can teach this to my students, it will benefit them even more. For example, the students can decide to get a goodreads account and share their comments on books with their classmates. I think that this will help each child to not only get familiar with different tools in the internet, but also to start the habit of reading and keeping tract of what they read. With RSS, students can keep up with news about their interests. It will help them in a way get ahead as they learn more about what they like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment